PF ESIC Compiance
The aims and objects under the Employees Provident Fund Act, 1952 and The Employees State Insurance Act, 1948 is to impart social security benefits to the industrial workers and employees. Therefore a minor error in calculation and small non-compliance could cause IR issues and huge financial penalty to the company. G&CC professionally equipped to advice & process the data for pan-India locations and become strategic partners in your journey to Corporate Governance.
- EPF & ESI Code No Registration & Amendments
- Generation of Sub Code Numbers for PAN India Branches.
- Generation of Monthly Contribution Challan including Expats.
- Timely remittance of monthly statutory contributions for PAN India Branches.
- Issuance of ESI Numbers / Generation of Insurance Cards for PAN India Branches
- Issuance of Certificate of Coverage from EPFO.
- Periodical preparation & submission of all statutory registers & returns as per statutory periodicity.
- Facilitate employees in getting Transfer In, Transfer out, Withdrawals & Pension Claims.